This privacy statement (‘Privacy Statement’) sets out how 4XEagleEye.com may collect, use or disclose information about you when you interact with 4XEagleEye.com, and your associated rights. By signing the Application Form, you consent to the matters outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Collection and disclosure of personal information
We may collect and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Assessing your application;
- Marketing of similar products and services;
- Determining future product and business strategies and to develop 4XEagleEye.com’s products and services;
- Communicating with you in relation to 4XEagleEye.com’s products and services including in relation to any Transaction and/or your Margin FX Account;
- Providing products and services to you; and
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to entities associated with 4XEagleEye.com, 4XEagleEye.com’s counter-parties or third party product or service providers for the above purposes. It may also be disclosed to any financial institution nominated by you and may be disclosed to your financial adviser if you request so in writing.
You can, by contacting us, instruct us not to disclose your Personal Information to companies.
If you do not wish to be kept informed of 4XEagleEye.com’s marketing or promotional activities electronically, please contact us via email. We do not sell Personal Information to other organisations.
When you visit our website, we (or our service providers in connection with the website) may use technology to collect information to assist us with administering the website and with enhancing the content and facilities on the website. An example of the technology that we use is ‘cookies’.
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information placed on a user’s computer by a website. The purposes for which cookies are used on this website may include:
- Enabling access to online services;
- Managing advertising – we may use advertising companies to deliver our online advertising. When you see one of our ads on a third party website, cookies are sometimes used to collect information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using; and
- Monitoring web traffic – we may use tracking companies to gather information about how people are using the 4XEagleEye website, this information includes time of visit, pages visited, and some system information about the type of computer you are using.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights to access and to correct the Personal Information we hold about you.
- You can contact us by phone, fax or email including requesting access to your information. In normal circumstances, we will give you full access to your information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reason to deny you access, in which case we will tell you of that reason. Further, we may impose a charge to give you full access where your request requires the compilation of information that has been archived or is significant in volume.
- If you have any concerns about the accuracy of your Personal Information, please contact us.